It's not the first time I see somebody going up in fire and explosion
with blaming others and threats and all the stuff - but be aware - at
least 90% of the time it's the user's error and not the ones he blames.

I understand that you think that you've unsubscribed from the list, but
you never describe HOW you went about to unsubscribe and what exactly
you did which didn't work as expected.

Basic law if you want true help is to EXACTLY note the steps undertaken,
i.e. did you try unsubscribing from their list or directly from an email
or did you just send CTM an email requesting it being done?

What WORKS - and I'd be truly surprised if it doesn't work for you as
quite a single case, but yes, it can happen and in such a case give CTM
a little time to track the problem and route all PM discussion list
email directly into your spam folder - anyway, what USUALLY WORKS just
dandy is to use the button at the bottom of each email which was
received from the discussion list - that little arrow button, click and
hold onto there and you have various options.: select LIST-UNSUBSCRIBE
and you should be just fine on your way of getting rid of us all.

Truly, threatening to flood other users is not the way to go and is not
even the way to go to get some attention.

Happy unsubscribing.

---marlyse