Hi,

I too live in recent mail and would like this feature, though I think
not as much as Rick wants it. :-)

There are a number of interface issues that would need to be addressed
though, for example:

 * If we can retain recent mail across PM launches then we should have
a button (or something) that will let me say "Clear recent mail folder".

 * if I still have PM collect as it starts up then I may end up with
a mix of "old recent mail" and new. How does that get sorted out?
For now I guess I'd have to either now auto collect or try to remember
to purge recent as I quit.  Hmmm.

Bruce
MacBook Pro 2GHz :: 2GB RAM :: 10.4.7 :: PM 5.5 :: 2 pane mode :: 33k messages

--
Bruce Barrett            See my website at: http://www.earthreflections.com

As Rick Lecoat wrote...