[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>PowerMail throws an Error -199 when I try to open the one on DriveSTUP,
>whether I start up from either drive.
>PowerMail throws an Error -199 when copy the problem mail folder from
>DriveSTUP to any other rdrive, including DriveBKP.

If restoring "User Prefs" from DriveBKP did not work, try to remove the
"Custom Scripts" folder (unless if it is empty) or the "PM2 import
status" file, if it is present. You can also check you drive with Disk
First Aid, but I am not sure if it checks corrupted resource files.

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "Powermail soon became the most indispensable program in my life, and
    now that I've upgraded to the newest version, I'm pleased to report
    that it's gotten even better."
  PowerMail user comment on www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com