Mikael Byström wrote:

>Anyone know how to get pasted text in any app or specifically in Ragtime
>6, OmniOutliner 3 and Word to adjust font, size and color to the context
>(paragraph)?

In OmniOutliner, "paste with current style" (option-shift-command-V). In
Word, "paste special". In some other apps, option-command-V does the job...

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "Lightning-fast searching. Identical user environments for those odd
    times I must boot into Mac OS 9 (almost as if PowerMail doesn't care
    what OS it's running in it's so smooth).
    If you're serious about email then Powermail is absolutely what you need"
  PowerMail user comment on www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com