Don - Thanks, but this is a workaround, not a solution.

I do not like things printing immediately. I usually preview them first,
particularly emails, which often have stuff I do not need at the end.
Sometimes I only need to print the first page.

PowerMail should print HTML email the same way a web browser prints it.

 Is there a fix in sight?

- Winston