Well, if you want 100 percent accuracy then you have to poll every
single user of Powermail on every single question that comes up for
discussion. That is clearly near-impossible, and certainly ludicrously
impractical. If even a single PM user's opinions are omitted from the
statistical data then the data is less than 100 percent precise.

Which means that we are talking about statistical approximations here,
just as most marketing decisions are, and, that being the case, I repeat
my notion that this list can serve as a practical cross section of the
user base. Is it completely accurate? Of course not. But I never
suggested that it was.

Rick
--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.4.7  ::  PM 5.5.2  ::  3 pane mode