Ever since we upgraded from 5.1 last month, we have been getting a LOT of corrupted attachments.

We do have the PowerMail folder & App on the server so it gets backed up nightly. I am guessing that the networking of the folder must be the issue since no one else is having this problem.

Is there anyone running PowerMail off a server install that could help me figure out why our attachments are being corrupted? Especially any users that are capable of opening EPS files that I could send some files to see if your install duplicates the corruption.

FYI: Webmail & (local) Apple Mail work fine. Have already email CTM Support. Will try testing other networked email apps soon.

Thanks,
Justin Beek

Justin Beek
Art Director