It was 1-2 per week before the upgrade. Now it is 1-2 per day.

We have had a couple of DB issues but that happened about only twice in 3 years.

Thanks
Justin

On Oct 10, 2007, at 10:49 AM, A-NO-NE Music wrote:

Justin Beek / 07.10.10 / 11:40 AM wrote:

Ever since we upgraded from 5.1 last month, we have been getting a
LOT of corrupted attachments.

We do have the PowerMail folder & App on the server so it gets backed
up nightly. I am guessing that the networking of the folder must be
the issue since no one else is having this problem.

Long time ago, like PM was still v3 and v4, I had PM folder on my Linux server, and was experiencing the corruption, not only attachment but db itself so I had to ditch the idea. I was surprised you had been OK till v5.1.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>