Matthias,

We are dealing with a large number of support e-mails right now. The
reason we did not do an external test was the pressure to release a new
version for Mac OS X 10.5, as we had no access to it before release -
not a good idea, but that's how things happened.

Expect a version 5.6.1 before Friday.

Cheers,

jean michel / ctm qa