powermail-discuss Digest #2770 - Wednesday, January 16, 2008

  Re: Can't Save Account Info
          by "Tom Dillon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Need a Canadian English Dictionary for Power Mail
          by "Tim Lapin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Need a Canadian English Dictionary for Power Mail
          by "Matthias Schmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: Can't Save Account Info
From: "Tom Dillon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:48:01 -0700

Jim,

>I encountered something similar to this.  I went in to the Keychain
>utility and deleted all of my PowerMail passwords, then I was able to
>rebuild them.

Thanks Jim, you've hit the nail on the head, it IS the keychain that's
the problem. When I uncheck Save PW to Keychain, I can save account
info. I checked CTM's website; it mentioned a problem with the keychain
in version 5.6; I upgraded the version; repaired the keychain; and POOF
it was fixed!

Thanks

   Tom Dillon                                        900 S. Coors Dr.
   DataCraft                                       Lakewood, CO 80228
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]                           720/962-4880
    Clean wears itself thin.  --- Sunastar