Per Åström sa såhär:

>I've found this "Emailchemy", <http://www.weirdkid.com/products/
>emailchemy/> that imports and exports different formats. That might be
>useful but I havent had time to test it yet.

Why would you need that when PM exports in so many formats? Only if
Gmail needs some other format would you need to convert the exports from
PowerMail.

The main problem I suppose would be attachments that possibly could
cause problems depending on the format used and on how Gmai handles
them. I'd expect it to work though. That's my gut feeling about the
prospects anyhow.

Mikael

Technoids:
PM 5.6.3 build 4504 sv / SpamSieve 2.6.6 sv | OS X 10.4.8 | Powerbook
G4/400 | 1GB / 80GB