I used PM 5.6.4 on a MacBook Pro running Leopard 10.5.2.  Camino is
currently my default browser.

Things were fine until I had a problem with my laptop and ended up
erasing the drive and restoring everything from a back-up clone.

Now, even though Camino is my default browser (and is automatically
opened and used at all other times), when a URL is sent as an attachment
and I choose the attachment from within PM, it tends to open the web
site using an ancient copy of Explorer that I have among my applications.

I would appreciate any guidance about how I can adjust the settings so
that PM always uses Camino (or whatever I choose as my computer's
default browser).

Thanks for your help.

Ken