Steve Tarpin suggested:

>If you want to build and maintain a viable business email
>solution, you'll eventually have to go through a third party email
>marketing company such as Vertical Response, with viable opt-in and opt-
>out features.

or you could set up a listserv or similar at your server.

That people try to use the right tool for the wrong job surprises me.
After all, how many use a hammer to drive a 4 foot bolt into rock? How
many people suggests that it really _should_ be able to do so?

>ISPs blackmailing mails that are sent in large numbers
There is some learning offered with this little nugget of information.

Mikael

Technoids:
PM 5.6.5 build 4509 sv / SpamSieve 2.7.1 sv | OS X 10.4.8 | Powerbook
G4/400 | 1GB / 80GB