powermail-discuss Digest #2878 - Sunday, August 31, 2008

  Search inconsistencies?
          by "MB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  PM 6 want list
          by "Paul Collett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: PM 6 want list
          by "Tim Lapin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Search inconsistencies?
From: "MB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 11:35:33 +0200

Why should 2 search parameters on 2 lines containing one word each give
different results when you use "exact wording" or "include all words"
compared to "include at least one of the words". The latter finds none.
This doesn't make sense to me.

Bug or feature?

Mikael

Technoids:
PM 5.6.5 build 4509 sv / SpamSieve 2.7.1 sv | OS X 10.4.8 | Powerbook
G4/400 | 1GB / 80GB