Rene Merz ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> I do not know this problem.
> In such a case my PM sends _all_ other messages from all _other_ accounts.
>
> It seems that your problem has nothing to do with a possible down of
> your VPN server but with a down of your general _internet_-connection.
> In such a case, of course, PM cannot send any mail to anywhere.

Same here. I have set PM to deal with all accounts in parallel, and it
does. On the other hand, I would wish PM's error messages to be more
descriptive. PM doesn't, for example, tell me that there was a problem
with a failed authorization attempt, or an SMTP server not relaying
mail, but only says that an error occurred. Even when I ask it to tell
me more, all I get are cryptic error codes that don't provide any
indication (intelligible by me) of what, exactly, went wrong.

- Michael

Michael J. Hußmann

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW (personal): http://michael-hussmann.de