On Fri, Oct 10, 20082:14 PM, the following words from Ken Pope
[EMAIL PROTECTED], emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>I receive a type of message that contains a series of HTML captions in
>the body of the email and a series of jpegs as attachments.
>
>The message displays fine on my screen when I open it: I can scroll down
>and see each subsequent jpeg photo with the correct html caption
>displayed to the right of it.
>
>However, when I forward it, what is subsequently received is only the
>series of captions is displayed vertically in the body of the message
>but in ascii rather than html.  In addition, the photos are attached to
>the message but do not display in the body of the message when the
>message is opened.
>
>What setting(s) do I need to adjust so that this type of message is
>forwarded and displays itself in the same form in which I receive it?
>
>If relevant, I run PM 5.6.5 on a MacBook Pro w/ 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
>running Leopard 10.5.5.
>
>Thanks in advance for your help.
>
>Ken

PowerMail isn't able to forward messages in that manner. You have to use
a different email client like Apple's Mail to do as you wish. I use Mail
so infrequently that I'm not sure it will do that properly, just
assuming it does.
--
"I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in
order." -John Burroughs

* Mac Pro 2 GHz Quad Xeon * OS X 10.4.10 * 5 GB RAM *