I had the same problem December 3rd. The thing i noticed was that the
key they sent the name did not match the name of the key in the
attachment for the actual key. I had to wait a couple days believe there
was a weekend involved. However they did send me a replacement key. This
time the name in the letter matched the attachment they sent for the key.

Gerry

--
The faster the computer
The more impatient the user