I paid for upgrade to 6.0 over two and a half weeks ago, was sent a key, it didn't work. i've double-clicked, dragged, etc. the PM Key icon. PM just wants to make an attachment out of it. sometime is opens up Terminal. sometimes i can open as a text message and see the code, but can't do anything with it.

the icon appears as a generic executable file by default. i've never seen this type of registration, so don't know what else to do.

I emailed CTM the same day. no response.

i emailed again, filled out the support form, tried other email addresses, called Kagi software (they can't help because they don't send out the key). NO RESPONSE.

so my database is already upgraded and i cannot send/receive mail through PM. with 9 email accounts, my productivity is shot. and CTM hasn't responded to 6 requests.

does anyone have any idea how to get them to respond?
i just want my registration code. (email to: shop [at] urbanpeace.net)

or by some amazing chance has anyone had this problem and can tell me how to register PM 6?

any help would be exhilarating at this point.