I did not realize this would still  happen. Just checked my iphoto and i
will have to fix it too.

Here is part of an Email i received in 2006 that gives a clue. I will
have to look as well.

Hope it helps.

Also i noticed i just got your message and it is 19 days old shows March
9th but i will send what info i have anyways.

Gerry
--
The faster the computer
The more impatient the user