Sorry about that.

I can only say  "Time marches on"  but my mind is not keeping up.

This was some info from a Email in 2006. However i just tried it and it
did not work for me

Gerry

correction, it's not a plugin but a little application that modifies the
default setting and allows to send out with powermail. sorry about that.

---marlyse

------------ former message(s) quotes: -------------

--
The faster the computer