First: stability ! PM crashes 2-8 times a week, even when unused by user
in the background (PM 6.0.2 ,Intel  iMac 24" OSX.5.6)

Second: Option to avoid hard line breaks when sending mails.

Third:  Correct the bug in search function. Here is my old thread (PM
5.0.2 and OSX.3.9, June 15. 2006):

It happens quite often, but not regularly that PM does not accomplish
searches. (Same problem happened with every version, also 6.0.2)

That means _immediately_ after clicking the search button PM displays
that there is no result. The time is so short, that I assume that no
search  has been done at all. I can search what I want, for words which
should have a result for sure, always no result.

When I quit/relaunch PM the next SAME search is executed and successful.
(But then the actual mail window is flushed)