Anna Silliman wrote at 2:41 PM (-0500) on 6/22/09:

>    I see in past messages something about "Salvage" but this doesn't
>appear to be there anymore, so I'm assuming it doesn't work with PM6...?
>Any other ideas on getting into that file? Thanks very much.

I'm the maintainer of PMSalvage; I recently have been updating my web
site, albeit in a patchwork fashion, so some pages have temporarily
moved and the PMSalvage page got orphaned.  It is here (for the moment):
<http://www.zygoat.ca/oldwebsiteparts/products/pmsalvage/>

I meant to put in a re-direct for the time being, but I forgot.  Will do
that shortly.

Anyway, as you will see, I haven't had the opportunity yet to complete
an update for PM 6 compatibility.  It requires more work than before
(mainly due to having to account for PPC vs. x86 endian-ness issues in
both my development environment as well as the PM 6 database format
itself), so I haven't gotten it done yet.  However it is still on my to-
do pile and I will try to bring it closer to the top!

-ben

--
Ben Kennedy (chief magician)
zygoat creative technical services