George Henne (g...@nsbasic.com) wrote:

> 1. .ics files can't update Calendar.

Works for me; double clicking an .ics attachment opens iCal which offers
to add it to some calendar.

> 2. Links inside html emails do not open in many cases.

Yep. Works a little better than before, but still not completely reliably.

> 3. Emails with inline pictures do not display the pictures inline - they
> only appear as attachments.

Is there an actual email format with inline images, I mean distinct from
HTML? I thought that inline images in non-HTML mail were just regular
attachments that some mail clients preferred to display inline.
Personally I prefer images to be listed separately from the mail text
itself (and not opened unless I choose to), but maybe there could be an
option.

- Michael

Michael J. Hußmann

E-mail: mich...@michael-hussmann.de