On 19/01/2010 12:16 PM, Paul Schatzkin (mobile) wrote:
And I would NEVER used an e-mail program whose "support" srvice t
relentlessly spams NON USERS with unwanted support e-mails without so much as an " unsubscribe" link in the msgs. This is lame, stupid and fucked up. How do I make it stop???

--PS

Sent from my iPhone, which is why it's so short.

There is an "unsubscribe" link. It is in the headers only, however. You might have to turn on "full headers" to view it, though:

I agree that it would be better in the message body itself but at least it's there.