C. A. Niemiec (polarb...@friarwire.net) wrote:

>Just got yours now and never received my own reply to the list, namely:
>
>>>Is anyone at home at this list?
>>>
>>>Support isn't working, submitting a bug doesn't get a result. Sending a
>>>message to the list takes weeks to get even an error message.
>>
>>It's like their mail server steadily drops people and gets a manual
>>reboot every few weeks.
>>
>>Rather quiet at my end with just 54 messages for 2010.

That's odd; I had received that message on March 13, a few minutes after
you had sent it.

The listserver was apparently dead for a couple of weeks, probably all
of February, but has been working reliably for most of March now. Having
said that, the PowerMail discussions list has never been a particularly
active one; nothing new here.

- Michael

Michael J. Hußmann

E-mail: mich...@michael-hussmann.de