Ulrik Larsen wrote:

>Running PM 6.0.4 on PowerMac G5 2x 1.8 Ghz...  and this update sucks out
>the processor bigtime! Slowing the whole system down, even freezing
>whole Mac OSX 10.4.11 totally, so reboot was needed..  (application
>hang)..  whats up?

Does rebooting fixed the problem?

If this occurs again, please open Applications/Utilities/Activity
Monitor, select PowerMail in the process list, then click the "sample
process" button. Save the sample in a file and send it to us.

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "Foxtrot Professional Search is a fantastic application. I simply
    couldn't live without it."
  FoxTrot Professional Search user comment

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch