H.R. Riggs wrote:

>When I do a search, and click on a message in the search window, I often get
>
>Error -981
>
>When I go to the Mail Browser window, and select the same message there,
>it does not happen.

This error is about an invalid font. That is strange that it occurs only
after a search. Is the message in HTML? Does it contain non ascii or
roman characters? Have you tried validating all your fonts with Font Book?

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "I searched for words inside text documents and was pleasantly surprised
    when those words were highlighted in the respective text, if viewed in
    the preview drawer."
  FoxTrot Personal Search review on www.softpedia.com

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch