Since the last update I've not been able to do low level rebuilds. I'm
on the latest hardware and systems.

I do rebuilds on a regular basis, so I suspect since the problem
occurred just after the update, that there is a problem with Powermail.

I've not noticed any other bad side effect, other options work well.

It seems to be that Powermail is on "maintenance development" from CTM,
I keep looking at alternatives...but none do it for me. I expect with
all the competition for email clients and Powermail not supporting HTML
email very well it's market is limited to the group of us that need the
unique features of the program. I can only hope it's economically
rational for CTM to continue to invest resources into the product into
the future.

Much like my Quicken 2006, the ONLY PPC application I still use. I'm
happy to pay for a new product...but none can do the fairly simple
things I need.

I would feel more confident if the low level rebuild worked....

  Bill Schjelderup, President          b...@companioncorp.com
  COMPanion Corporation                    801-365-0555 voice
  1831 Fort Union Blvd.                      801-943-7752 fax
  Salt Lake City, Utah 84121-3041       www.companioncorp.com
Nusquam est qui ubique est. - He who is everywhere is nowhere.
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are NOT
the intended recipient, I'm sorry to bother you and will attempt to
address my messages more carefully in the future.