On 11/9/2010 6:42 PM, John Snippe wrote:

On 9-Nov-10, at 9:31 PM, Sean McBride wrote:

Which email client are you all switching to? I'm not sure which to choose....

Currently using mail.app, but don't like it.  I may try mailsmith.

The closest I've found to PowerMail [on the dark side... Windows] is Thunderbird. It isn't so bad on the mac, although Power Mail is better. The searching is much improved over what it used to be and with the extensions pretty good. They finally put "redirect" in basic Thunderbird without having to get an extension for it. That was one of my favorite things in power mail.