powermail-discuss Digest #2980 - Saturday, March 24, 2012

  Re: powermail-discuss Digest #2979 - 03/23/12
          by "Ira Lansing" <ira...@pacbell.net>
  Re: powermail-discuss Digest #2979 - 03/23/12
          by "Ben Kennedy" <b...@zygoat.ca>
  Re(2): powermail-discuss Digest #2979 - 03/23/12
          by "Peter Lovell" <plov...@mac.com>

Subject: Re: powermail-discuss Digest #2979 - 03/23/12
From: "Ira Lansing" <ira...@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 13:22:33 -0700

Is this (below issue) related to the View mode, 2- or 3-pane?

I am in 2-pane and don't see the cosmetic issues.

--Ira

From: "Ben Kennedy" <b...@zygoat.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 13:46:27 -0700

On 23 Mar 2012, at 1:22 pm, Ira Lansing wrote:

> Is this (below issue) related to the View mode, 2- or 3-pane?
>
> I am in 2-pane and don't see the cosmetic issues.

I use 3-pane, but I just switched to 2-pane and it happens there too.

Simply do a "select all" in the message list, and you might see the logo icon
drawing beneath the "x messages" placard.

(I tried attaching a small screen shot but was rejected by the list)

cheers,

-b

--
Ben Kennedy, chief magician
Zygoat Creative Technical Services

>Is this (below issue) related to the View mode, 2- or 3-pane?

It occurs with 3-pane. I haven't tried it with 2-pabe.

Cheers.....Peter

End of powermail-discuss Digest