powermail-discuss Digest #2981 - Sunday, March 25, 2012

  Re: powermail-discuss Digest #2979 - 03/23/12
          by "PowerMail Engineering" <jer...@ctmdev.com>

Subject: Re: powermail-discuss Digest #2979 - 03/23/12
From: "PowerMail Engineering" <jer...@ctmdev.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 11:35:14 +0100

Ben Kennedy wrote:

>Simply do a "select all" in the message list, and you might see the logo
>icon drawing beneath the "x messages" placard.

This is a bug introduced in 10.7.3: icons are no longer clipped when drawn at
the limit (or off the limit) of a scrolling view. This bug has been fixed in
10.8 DP 2, although another bug has been introduced, the icons are clipped but
semi transparent pixels are drawn as opaque, so this is not very nice either.
But we can hope Apple will fix this in 10.7.4...

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "I've used PowerMail for over 10 years; it is a simple, elegant program
    that has made every necessary upgrade over the years in a nearly
    transparent, flawless form.  It runs cleanly, never hogs resources, and
    does exactly what I tell it to."
  Beth Livingston, PowerMail user

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com

End of powermail-discuss Digest