I noticed that it doesn't always work on all. I found it best to delete,
expunge, and quit, then come back and most are gone. Also if you have some that
you are keeping that are ordered with the ones you want to delete, that can
cause a problem. I have been too busy to experiment with changing the order of
the messages. One day I will explore more.

Midi

Tom caused electrons to hula in cyberspace with: