Am 15.09.2012 um 21:49 schrieb PowerMail Engineering:

> Matthias Schmidt wrote:
>
>> what's that for an error:
>> class="file", what=1, when=100, err=-37
>>
>> after I made a basic rebuilt of the database, PM is crashing:
>
> System error -37 is "bad file name passed to routine; there may be no bad
> names in the final system!".

well, I know that one ... which doesn't tell much.

> Obviously, there may be bad names in the final system... but I have no idea
> on what file this could happen.

that's the problem, I suspect the index file.

> Did this error occur after rebuilding, or did you try to rebuild to fix the
> error? In the later case, do you remember the circonstances where it occurred?

it happened out of the blue before and after the rebuilt.
During the first rebuilt PM crashed then I changed the .old file names back and
rebuilt again including index files, then I get the error again.

cheers
Matthias