Robert Bauer wrote:

>My version of Powermail 6.1.3 fails and quits on me at least 4 times a
>day now that I am on OS 10.8.1 on my iMac. It is unpredictable and I am
>constantly relaunching it. Any suggestions?

Can you send me a crash log? Crash logs are stored in your
{home}/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports folder. On OS X 10.7 or 10.8, press the
option key in the "Go" menu in order to see this Library folder.

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "Totally reliable; extremely robust full text search; fast display
    of results; capable of indexing huge document collections"
  FoxTrot Professional Search user comment on download.cnet.com

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch