Greetings from the sweltering Swiss summer,

Please be advised that a new version of PowerMail, 6.2b1, is now available for
download and testing from:

<http://ctmdevcom.ipage.com/beta/pm62b1.dmg>

The main feature brought in by this new release is a complete rewrite of our
networking code to do away with OpenTransport, which as some of you know will
bed ropped by Apple in Mac OS X 10.9.

In order to support a single release across multiple versions of the OS, we've
tried to make sure that the new implementation is backwards-compatible at least
to OS X 10.5, if not earlier.

So regardless of the OS version you run, please try 6.2b1 and report back to
this mailing list.

Kind regards,

jean michel/ctm qa