From: Powernet
<powernet-boun...@hpspowernet.org<mailto:powernet-boun...@hpspowernet.org>> On
Behalf Of Dave Raye via Powernet
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 9:41 AM
To: 'powernet@hpspowernet.org'
<powernet@hpspowernet.org<mailto:powernet@hpspowernet.org>>
Cc: Dave Raye <dar...@aep.com<mailto:dar...@aep.com>>
Subject: [Powernet] Quick Initial DLR Issue & DLR Exchange survey

EXTERNAL: Think Before You Click!

Email sent from: Dave Raye via Powernet
powernet-boun...@hpspowernet.org<mailto:powernet-boun...@hpspowernet.org>

Hello all,
I have seen in a recent, related inquiry that a number of sites have an
"Clerk/Admin" as their Dosimetry Resource, as does DC Cook.  Acknowledging that
"Issuing DLRs to workers" or "Performing Routine DLR Exchanges" are not tasks
contained in ACAD 93-008, I'd appreciate your response to this quick survey:

Do you have an Admin resource and/or RP/HP Tech in Dosimetry? Admin

Do you have a qualification similar to, "Perform initial issue of DLRs to
workers" (this does not include special/extremity dosimeters)? No

Do you have a qualification similar to, "Prepare for/perform routine DLR
Exchange"? No, however an RP Tech helps with the sorting, and distribution of
new DLRs.

If you have a specific qualification to perform such tasks, are they obtained
via OJT/TPE, Lab Eval, Simple Task (no formal qual required)?

Cook "has always" performed OJT/TPE for these two tasks, but we are considering
making them a Lab Eval or even just a simple task, acknowledging that we have a
pretty detailed procedure for both activities.

I appreciate your replies,

[cid:image001.png@01D52C0D.EA0794A0]