Dear Huw,

 Thanks for your interests and comments.

I think different models (e.g., FFM and MBTI) at present are unable to be
orthogonal to each other, even though inernal orthogonality may be obtained
to some extent in one model. I think each of these models can capture only
some aspects of human intrinsic features.

Thus in this paper, the factors investigated were not supposed to be
orthogonal, but are those prevailing in software pscyhology and software
engineering. We wanted to see which dimensions included in various
models were better correlated fators or predictors to software faults.

Best,

Fuqun