--- Faruq Saniyasnain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> mr mustadjab,
>
> i think, as far political event goes, it's
> leo-imanov
> right to express and to agree/disagree with what he
> sees in the global arena.

Quite right.  And is it not my right to tell
Indonesian students to think again about political
events, is it?

> and so far as israeli behaviour and cruelty against
> palestinians are concerned it's widely known that
> many
> muslims as well as nonmuslims people and countries
> condemn what israeli governments has been doing
> against palestinians with its excessive use of
> forces,
> illegal settlements, unjustified occupations, and
> dominations of extreme right in the israeli
> administration.

Sir, in 1978 as I accompanied an injured Indonesian
soldier member of the UN peacekeeping forces, I saw
with my own eyes in Hadassah hospital in Jerusalem,
next to his ward was a Palestinian child.  The doctors
and nurses tended the poor Arab child as humanely as
they did to other patients.  I saw no cruelty there.
And if you think Israel grapped Arab lands in 1948
(after Israel's independence from the British), in
1967 (after the Six Day War) and again in 1973 (after
the Yom Kippur War or the Ramadhan War as the
Egyptians call it), think again, who started those
wars?  Where did you pick up your general statements,
from misled politicians?  Or from Arab nationalists?

> you know what, the cricket team of england refuses
> play with and in zimbabwe based on "moral ground"
> just
> because zimbabwe president does wrong things to his
> white subjects and his undemocratic rule. the 'moral
> ground' done by england cricket team regarded highly
> by english media. now, what's wrong by agreeing to
> hizbullah opinion condemning the handshake of
> allawi-shalom? is it not based on moral ground, the
> cause that widely praised by english media towards
> england cricket team? is it not what israeli gov.
> doing much more attrocious, cruel, unjustified,
> outrageous, immoral than zimbabwean president has
> done
> to his people?

Governments come and go, that's the way in a democracy
like Indonesia's.  I have a simple question to ask
you.  What will you do if you were a soldier, when you
face a stone throwing mob?  Or worse, to those who
told others to become a walking bomb?

> come on, just open our both eyes and look at the
> world
> with more objective and unbias and
> not-double-standard
> perspective. not to be afraid to anything. it's just
> discourses. we dont discuss or debate religion here.
> it's just about politic not about religion or
> something like that. and in politic, we agree to
> disagree. in political matters we agree to express
> more freely than, for example, religious matters
> where
> self-restrain is required to avoid unnecessary
> prolong
> conflict among ourselves.

> cheers and peace,

Peace be upon you too, my friend.

Salam,
RM

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/1CBA7353-AFE0-411F-850F-BAB04B867F47.htm

> Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!
>  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BRUplB/TM

Berdikusi dg Santun & Elegan, dg Semangat Persahabatan. Menuju Indonesia yg Lebih
Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppiindia.shyper.com

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;
4. Posting: [EMAIL PROTECTED]