EVERYBODY LOVES IRENE @ www.EverybodyLovesIrene.tk

Hi there...

We are EVERYBODY LOVES IRENE, a brand new pop band from
Jakarta-Indonesia. Some people say our music are similiar to trip-hop
or shoegaze pop and our sounds offently associated with some musicians
such as Loveage, Emiliana Torrini, Mono, Sigur Ros, etc.

But we want to hear more about this from you. So please check out our
band website at www.EverybodyLovesIrene.tk and download all of our
songs in 4 mp3s.

After you hear the songs please tell us what do you think, maybe you
can give us a review (especially for those of you who have or work in
the media: zine, blog, site, magz, etc). Or if you're in the radio,
please put our songs on your playlist and tell us how the responds. If
you have a Friendster account, please invite us as your friends at
http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=10279611 and add the
testimonial. Some of this will be printed in our next CD booklet.

>From Irene with love,
 - The Management.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BRUplB/TM

Berdikusi dg Santun & Elegan, dg Semangat Persahabatan. Menuju Indonesia yg Lebih
Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppiindia.shyper.com

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;
4. Posting: [EMAIL PROTECTED]