hehehe...
yahudi lagi yahudi lagi, kasian deh lo...kwekkekekek...
sekalian nih gue masukin daftar orang yahudi dan bisnisnya,
silahkan diHITUNG ada berapa franchise yg udah nancep di
negara kita...dan silahkan suruh resign semua orang islam yg
sedang bekerja dgn perusahaan2 tersebut!!
ada puluhan bahkan ratusan ribu orang indonesia (islam dan
non islam) yg saat ini masih mencari nafkah bekerja utk
pengikut zionis....
nah nizami, selamat mencoba...untuk mulai tidak menggunakan
komputer, serta berhentilah makan di Dunkin donuts atau beli
baju di butik DKNY!
dan juga jangan pernah nonton siaran2 tv dari FoxTV atau film2
boxoffice dari MGM dan behentilah menggunakan kartu kredit
Citibank!!!

berikut:

This is a list of famous Jewish American Businesspeople. For
other famous Jewish Americans, see List of Jewish Americans..
Contents [hide]

        1 Finance
        2 Retail and rental
        3 Cosmetics
        4 Toys
        5 Confectionery
        6 Electronics
        7 Software and Internet
        8 Media
        9 Publishing
        10 Advertising
        11 Other

Finance

*       Sheldon Adelson, billionaire property developer in Las Vegas,
Nevada
*       Michael Bloomberg, founder of Bloomberg, mayor of New York,
philanthropist
*       Eli & Edythe Broad, business leader & philanthropists
*       Steven Cohen, billionaire founder of SAC Capital Management
*       Marcus Goldman & Samuel Sachs, founders of Goldman
Sachs
*       Robert Rubin, Marc Benioff, Steven Friedman, David Tepper &
Edward Lampert of Goldman Sachs (more Jewish partners,
chairmen, CEOs, etc. have belonged to the group but are not
listed and/or unconfirmed)
*       Guggenheim family, business leaders, philanthropists & art
patrons
*       Carl Icahn, billionaire Investments Takeovers
*       Loren N. Kaplan, President Of Mamalahoa Publishing/Rare
Groove Urban Music Collective UMX (Jewish Father)
*       Jerome Kohlberg, Jr., billionaire co-founder of KKR leveraged
buyout
*       Bruce Kovner, billionaire owner of Caxton Associates
*       Henry Kravis, leveraged buyout pioneer and philanthropist
co-founder of KKR
*       Alexandre, Simon & Elie Lazard, founders of Lazard
*       Edward Lampert, billionaire founder of ESL Investments
*       Thomas Lee, billionaire leveraged bayout
*       Henry, Emanuel & Mayer Lehman, founders of Lehman
Brothers
*       Norma Lerner, billionaire co-owner of MBNA Financial
*       Randolph Lerner, billionaire co-owner of MBNA Financial
*       Nancy Lerner Beck, billionaire co-owner of MBNA Financial
*       Leo Melamed, founding chairman of the International Monetary
Market
*       Michael Milken, junk bond king, fraudster & philanthropist
*       Jack Nash co-owner of Odissey Partners leveraged bayout
*       Roy Neuberger, financier & art dealer
*       Nelson Peltz, billionaire leveraged buyout
*       Michael Price, billionaire investor (one Jewish parent)
*       George Roberts, billionaire co-founder of KKR leveraged
buyout
*       David Saperstein, philanthropist, founder of Five S Capital,
wealthiest man in Los Angeles, 381st richest American
*       Jacob Schiff, financier & philanthropist
*       Mortimer L. Schiff, financier & Boy Scouts of America leader
*       Muriel Siebert, first woman to purchase a seat on NYSE
*       George Soros, financier & philanthropist
*       Bruce Wasserstein, financier & current CEO of Lazard
*       Sandy Weill, ex-CEO of Citigroup, philanthropist

Retail and rental

*       Max Azria, founder of BCBG
*       Arthur Blank & Bernie Marcus, founders of Home Depot,
philanthropists
*       Charles Bloomingdale, founder of Bloomingdales
*       Nehemiah Cohen & Samuel Lehrman, founders of Giant Food
*       Kenneth Cole, founder of Kenneth Cole
*       Marc Ecko, founder of Ecko
*       Isaac & Bernard Gimbel, founders of Gimbel's, Saks Fifth
Avenue
*       John Hertz, founder of Yellow Cab, owner of The Hertz
Corporation (unconfirmed)
*       Marc Jacobs, founder of Marc Jacobs, artistic director for Louis
Vuitton
*       Donna Karan, founder of DKNY
*       Sidney Kimmel, retailer & philanthropist
*       Calvin Klein, founder of Calvin Klein
*       Ralph Lauren, founder of Polo Ralph Lauren, acquired Club
Monaco
*       Paul, Georges, Maurice & Armand Marciano, founders of
Marciano and Guess?
*       Morris Markin, founder of Checker Cabs
*       David May, founder of May Department Stores (Robinsons-May,
Famous-Barr, Filene's, Foley's, Hecht's, Kaufmann's, L.S. Ayres,
Marshall Field's, Meier & Frank, Strawbridge's & The Jones
Store)
*       Mervin G. Morris, founder of Mervyns
*       Joe, Ralph & Avi Nakash, founders of Jordache
*       Al Neiman, Carrie Neiman & Herbert Marcus, founders of
Neiman-Marcus
*       Julius Rosenwald, head of Sears & Roebuck & Kmart,
philanthropist
*       Allen Schwartz, founder of ABS
*       Isador Straus, head of Macy's, Titanic victim
*       Levi Strauss, founder of Levi's
*       Nathan Swartz, founder of Timberland
*       Leslie Wexner, founder of Victoria's Secret, Limited Brands
(Limited, Bath & Body Works, Express, White Barn Candle Co.,
Aura Science, Henri Bendel)
*       Mel Ziegler, Pat Ziegler & Bill Rosenzweig, founders of Banana
Republic
*       Eddie Bauer, founder of The Eddie Bauer

[edit]

Cosmetics

*       Estée Lauder, cosmeticist, founder of Estée Lauder Inc.
*       Charles Revson, cosmetics industrialist (Revlon)
*       Helena Rubinstein, cosmetics industrialist

[edit]

Toys

*       Beatrice Alexander, founder of the Alexander Doll Company
*       Joshua Lionel Cowen, toy train manufacturer, founder of Lionel
Corporation
*       Arnold Greenberg, CEO of Coleco
*       Maurice Greenberg, founder of Coleco
*       Nathan Greenman, toy manufacturer
*       Ruth Handler, inventor of Barbie, founder of Mattel
*       Henry & Helal Hassenfeld, founders of Hasbro
*       Isaac Larian, founder of MGA Enretainment inventor of Bratz
doll
*       Charles Lazarus, founder of Toys R Us
*       Rose & Morris Michtom, inventors of the teddy bear
*       David Rosen, former CEO of SEGA

[edit]

Confectionery

*       Louis Auster, inventor of egg cream
*       Burton Baskin & Irving Robbins, founders of Baskin Robbins
*       Ben Cohen & Jerry Greenfield, founders of Ben & Jerry's
*       Joseph Friedman, inventor of the flexistraw
*       Hyman Golden, Arnold Greenberg & Leonard Marsh, founders
of Snapple
*       Herb Hyman, founder of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
*       Charles Lubin, founder of Sara Lee
*       Rabbi Dov Behr Manischewitz, founder of Manischewitz
*       Reuben Mattus, founder of Häagen-Dazs
*       Bill Rosenberg, founder of Dunkin' Donuts
*       Howard Schultz, head of Starbucks, co-owner of Jamba Juice
*       Soofer family, founder of Soofer Company and Sadaf

[edit]

Electronics

*       Beny Alagem, founder of Packard Bell
*       Ralph Baer, inventor of the video game console
*       Michael Dell, founder of Dell, philanthropist
*       Donna Dubinsky, co-founder of Palm Computing
*       Lee Felsenstein, moderator of the Homebrew Computer Club
*       Andrew Grove, co-founder of Intel
*       Eugene Kleiner, co-founder of Fairchild Semiconductor, venture
capitalist
*       Jaron Lanier, virtual reality products
*       Tommy Mottola, former head of Sony Music (converted)
*       Arthur Rock, hi-tech venture capitalist (Intel, Apple)
*       Ben Rosen, hi-tech venture capitalist (Compaq, Lotus)
*       Jack Tramiel, founder of Commodore International
*       Andrew Viterbi & Irwin Jacobs, founders of Qualcomm

[edit]

Software and Internet

*       Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft (Jewish mother)
*       Dan Bernstein, creator of qmail
*       Dan Bricklin & Bob Frankston, creators of Visicalc
*       Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google
*       Bram Cohen, creator of BitTorrent
*       Mark Cuban, founder of Broadcast.com, owner of the Dallas
Mavericks
*       Larry Ellison, founder of Oracle Corporation
*       Ken Eppers, founder of Chilliware (Jewish father, converted)
*       Rob Glaser, founder of RealNetworks
*       Andy Hertzfeld, programmer on Mac OS
*       Larry Kaplan, co-founder of Activision
*       Mitch Kapor, founder of Lotus Software, co-founder of EFF
*       Raymond Kurzweil, artificial intelligence software
*       Phil Katz, creator of PKZip
*       Leslie Lamport, initial developer of LaTeX
*       Max Levchin, founder of PayPal
*       Elias Levy (aka Aleph One), long-time moderator of Bugtraq
*       Larry Page, co-founder of Google
*       Jef Raskin, interface designer for Apple Macintosh
*       Seymour I. Rubinstein, creator of WordStar
*       Jonathan Sachs, chief programmer on Lotus Software
*       Joshua Schachter, creator of del.icio.us
*       Jeff Skoll, billionaire co-founder and first president of eBay
*       Richard Stallman, programmer of Emacs, founder of GNU
*       Larry Tesler, creator of Gypsy
*       Dave Winer, content management, XML-RPC
*       Yair Goldfinger, Arik Vardi, Sefi Vigiser, Amnon Amir & Ariel
Yarnitsky, founders of Mirabilis and ICQ

[edit]

Media

*       Jack & Harry Cohn, co-founders of Columbia Pictures
*       Michael Eisner, former head of The Walt Disney Company
*       William Fox, Joseph Schenk, co-founders of 20th Century Fox
*       Leonard Goldenson, founder of ABC
*       Irving Kahn, co-founder of TelePrompTer
*       Loren N. Kaplan, president of Mamalahoa Publishing,
co-founder Rare Groove Urban Music Collective UMX (Jewish
father)
*       Carl Laemmle, founder of Universal Studios
*       Sherry Lansing, former head of Paramount Pictures
*       Marcus Loew, Samuel Goldwyn, Louis B. Mayer, co-founders of
MGM
*       William S. Paley,founder of CBS
*       Sumner Redstone, head of Viacom
*       Ralph Roberts, Daniel Aaron, Julian Brodsky, founders of
Comcast
*       Haim Saban, former owner of the Family Channel (purchased
by Disney) and the Kirsh German Media empire
*       David Sarnoff, founder of RCA
*       Robert Shaye, founder of New Line Cinema
*       Harry Sloan, Chairman of MGM
*       Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg, David Geffen, founders of
Dreamworks SKG
*       Harry, Albert, Sam & Jack Warner, founders of Warner Brothers
*       Bob & Harvey Weinstein, founders of Miramax
*       Adolph Zukor, founder of Paramount Pictures

[edit]

Publishing

*       Walter Annenberg, publisher & philanthropist
*       Bonnie Fuller, editor and autobiographer
*       Alfred & Blanche Knopf, founders of Knopf Publishing
*       Samuel Irving Newhouse, founder of Advance Publications
*       Adolph Ochs, former head of the New York Times
*       Joseph Pulitzer, publisher (Jewish father)
*       Barney Rossett, founder of Grove Press (Jewish father)
*       Richard L. Simon & Max Schuster, founders of Simon and
Schuster
*       Roger W. Straus, Jr., co-founder of Farrar, Straus and Giroux
*       Daniel Dirk Robert Zif, owners of Zif Davis Publishing
*       Mortimer Zuckerman, owner of New York Daily News and US
News and World Report

[edit]

Advertising

*       Edward Bernays, father of public relations
*       Bill Bernbach, advertising pioneer
*       Jay Chiat, advertiser
*       Stan Freberg, advertiser & radio personality
*       Oscar Goldstein, creator of Ronald McDonald
*       Albert Lasker, advertising pioneer, founder of the Lasker Award
*       Shirley Polykoff, advertiser
*       Ron Popeil, inventor & father of infomercials
*       Jay Schulberg, creator of Got Milk?
*       Daniel Snyder, founder and owner of Snyder Communications
*       Rodrigo Osna José, founder and owner of ZAAVCHAI

[edit]

Other

*       Alex Chiu, inventor of "immortality ring" (by religion only)
*       Meir Kahane, founder and leading figure in Jewish Defense
League
*       Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan
*       Bruce Pasternack, President/CEO Special Olympics, Author
The Centerless Corporation and Results

--- In ppiindia@yahoogroups.com, A Nizami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/BRUplB/TM

3. Reading only, http://dear.to/ppi