The Third World War & It's Aftermath
Excerpts from the Lectures of Sheik Nazim
http://www.sheiknazim2.com/thirdwar.html

Bismillah hirRohman nirRohim

Very soon there is going to be a Great War that will
destroy three out of four parts; three-fourths
is going to be destroyed and out of seven people, six
are going to be destroyed.  The most terrible and the
greatest war is coming now, and that is the bridge or
mediator between the small signs and big signs; when
that war breaks out, the little signs are going to
draw near to the big signs.  The people of this world
are waiting; everyone is awaiting that war, morning or
evening.  There is a fear on the whole world.

When that begins, finished.  The big signs will follow
the war, and during the war the Mahdi alaihi salam
will say Takbir, “Allahu akbar! Allahu akbar! Allahu
akbar!” and will appear for Muslims, and then the
great sign, the Dajjal, will come.  After the second
great sign, “Isa (alai) (Jesus) will come.  Then three
parts of this dunya will sink into the earth; then
Yajuj and Majuj, then Dabbat ul-Ard.  Then dukhan;
this whole world is going to be covered by thick
smoke; then fire; then the sun rising from the place
of its setting, the West.  When it is all complete
Qiyamah will come.

As believers of the Traditions, we believe in a Savior
who will come first before Jesus. Yes. He must come
before Jesus.  We have this in our Traditions.  His
name is Muhammad al Mahdi (alai).  He is coming, but
his arrival will be after a Great War (Armagaddon).
Our Traditions tell us that the Great War will be the
last war.  It will be fought by the big powers with
each other.

Don’t say that Switzerland is a neutral country or
Austria or Luxembourg or Sweden.  No! When the storm
comes, it will come from the East to the West, totally
and wholly.  Also from the West to the East.  From the
continents to the oceans and from the oceans to the
continents. That must be so.

And in that huge war, the Mahdi (alai) will come like
a Divine Hand from heaven to earth and stop the war
because when small countries are fighting now, the big
ones come and say, “Stop!” but what about when the big
dragons come to fight? No one can stop them except
Divine Power which will say to them, “God is Greater!”
(Allahu akbar!).  Then they must stop.  That will be
the first Savior whose name has been given through
Traditions as Muhammad al-Mahdi (alai).

A short time After this, a tyrant will appear, well
known through Traditions as Anti-Christ. He is
the most dangerous tyrant for the children of Adam.
The whole world will get into never ending
troubles and sufferings during his time.

Then the second Savior, Jesust will come from heavens
to earth.  He will meet Mahdi (alai) in Damascus at
the tomb of John the Baptist, the son of Jesus
Christ’s aunt Elizabeth, the wife of Zacharias.  He is
buried in Damascus under a beautiful dome.  Jesus
Christ will come to a minaret of that dome which lies
in the East. When the people go to the dawn prescribed
prayer and two angels will protect Him with their
wings. They will bring him down. He will be wearing a
green turban and he will be shining. He has the most
beautiful face, rosy and white. His beard is red and
he is sweating.

He has a sword.  When he was on earth, he never
touched a sword, but now he is coming a Savior. In his
time, all technology will be finished.  His sword can
reach any point to where he sends it.  It is a
miraculous sword, a heavenly sword.  His Lord gave it
to him.  He will save the people from the hands of the
Anti-Christ.  He will come to the dawn prescribed
prayer.  It will be ful of people in the mosque and
they will all be performing the prescribed prayer
because prayer is always for all prophets and their
nations. Even if people have lost it now, it does not
matter. Jesus Christ was, in any case, praying to his
Lord.  He was not praying to himself or to the cross.
No! He was kneeling in front of his Lord.  He is the
Savor who will save the people and will not leave one
of the followers of Anti-Christ on earth.

When he saves the people from the hands of the
Anti-Christ, there will come forty years of absolute
peace on earth.  In these times we will not need
planes or ships or cars.  Nothing! Every person will
be given miraculous powers through Jesus Christ.  If
I, for example, then look at the second hill of that
mountain and say, “In the Name of God,” This means,
“By your Divine Permission, oh my Lord! You have
honored me to be your deputy.  I ask of You!” And if
He gives permission, then you may put your step from
here to the second hill of the mountain.

HOW TO SURVIVE THE THIRD WORLD WAR

Shaykh Nazim: Grand Shaykh is giving me a guarantee
for people during Armageddon.  He is saying that there
are three points.  If they are kept, the person cannot
be hurt in the wars. Zahara! This is not something to
cry or ask about. No.

It is impossible for those who deny the Creator to
survive.  Never.  If it is your father or mother
or daughter, sister or brother! It is impossible!

It is impossible to survive if you deny the Creator.
There people must be killed.  They will kill each
other.  If anyone of his relatives was denying the
Prophet, they would fight them, kill them. Cruel
people cannot survive.  Cruel people will not survive.

Envious people: Envious people are the enemy of
humanity.  They will be killed and hurt and
harmed according to the envy in their hearts.

It is impossible for believers to be killed during
Armageddon and for people with good actions and good
intentions.  That is impossible but for those who harm
humanity and have enemies and are denying the Creator,
they must be killed.  That is their punishment.

Protection Prayers

Sheikh Nazim has given the zikr to be started at the
beginning of the war, and then to be done daily:

100 times : Hasbun Allahu wa niyamal wakil
100 times : La illaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu
minal laalimin

40 times : Salatan Tunjina

Salatan Tunjina

Allahumma salli ala Sayyidina Muhammadin salatan
tunjina biha min jami al ahwali wal afat wa taqdi lana
biha jami‘a al hajjat wa tutahiruna biha min jami‘a
as-sayyiat wa tarfauna biha ‘indaka ala darajat wa
tubalighuna biha aqsa al ghayat min jami‘a al khayrat
fil hayati wa bad al mamat wa ala alihi wa sahbihi wa
sallim tasliman kathira

O Allah pray on our Master Muhammad a prayer by means
of which we will be saved from every awe-inspiring
harmful thing, and that will take care of all of our
needs,and purify us by means of it from all of our
ugly qualities and characteristics and raise us and
purify us by means of it from all of our ugly
qualities and characteristics and raise us up by means
of it in Your Presence to the highest of degrees,
and cause us to reach by means of it the extremes of
all goodness in our life and after our death and this
prayer be upon his family and his companions and may
he be given safety and much salaam.

Hasbun Allahu wa niyamal  wakil-Allah is enough of a
Defender (Protector) for us. La illaha illa anta
subhanaka inni kuntu minaz dzolimin

There is no God but You Oh Glorified One, I verily am
from amongst the transgressors.  (Zikr in the belly of
the whale, recited by Prophet Yunus alaihi salam

wqasalam, arief hamdani
taken from http://www.sheiknazim2.com/thirdwar.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/BRUplB/TM

3. Reading only, http://dear.to/ppi