Dear Mr. Palash,

I went though your heart-rendering collection of tales and facts
intertwined together to give it a most impact-making shape.
We all know the Naina Devi stampede was of the most grotesque nature
and resulted in so many people getting swallowed by death in a most
untimely, unexpected and undesired manner.
It is a tragedy we all must share and present our deepest concern
for the bereaved families and for every of the departed soul.
Such incidents leave the entire country shaken and shocked.
One can only pray to Almighty God that such things don't reoccur
taking lives of other innocent people in the future.
I thank you once again for having brought forth the pain, anguish
and immense loss of the people affected by this wretched tragedy so
vividly and emphatically.

Amitabh Thakur,
SP,
Intelligence,