Omar Lakkis writes:
 > Also a common problem with \pause is when you are using it inside a
 > paragraph. For example the tex line
 >
 > Bananas are yellow.\pause Pepers are green.
 >
 > Will look like
 >
 > Bananas are yellow.Pepers are green.
 >
 > This is easily fixed with "\pause\ " instead of "\pause" of course. But
 > you risk to notice it only during your talk, like it happened to me!

This is indeed a common problem.
But I would like to suggest another way out.
If you get used to write "\pause\ " instead of "\pause" you may soon
run into cases, where you did not really want the extra space.
My suggestion would be to insert "\pause{}" (adjacent to some text
material) where you want/need it and keep spaces as they were before.
Then it does not matter whether you write
   Bananas are yellow.\pause{} Pepers are green.
or
   Bananas are yellow. \pause{}Pepers are green.

        Klaus
--
        Klaus Guntermann        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        FG Systemprogrammierung, FB Informatik, TU Darmstadt