Hi,

I made up our corporate identity conforming foils environment,
using pdflatex, ppower and foils.cls. Things work fine,
but I am looking for a more elegant solution to one of my problems.

Problem:
        I have the footer with a pauselevel=1, and it does
        appear right away if there are no other \pause \
        on the slide.

        If there are other \pause on the slide, I have to *manually*
        insert a \pause at the end of that slide to avoid the last
        chunk to appear together with the footer.

[Standard disclaimer: I'm not a Master-TeXniker)
My setup has a

        \newenvironment{folie}%
                {\somemagic\foilhead\moremagic}
                {\addtocounter{bla}{1}}

so my idea was to add a \pause to the end
of the folie environment before \addtocounter. This works sometimes,
but some foils are enlarged by this and break onto
a second page. E.g. if foil has an itemize environment
all over, then the pause would have to be
after the last \item to get it to work. Exactly this manual
work is what I'd like to eliminate.

I applied the patch by Patrick Riley from this list
to pause.sty, but still the pppp@marker is set to the next page.

Any ideas ?
Sorry if I missed something obvious.

Yours,