Hi Wolfgang,

try to add the following line to the preamble of your tex-file:

\DeclareGraphicsRule{*}{mps}{*}{}

It tells PDFLaTeX that a picture with an unknown extension should be
treated as a MetaPost Graphic.

Happy TeXing,
Matthias

--
Matthias Schwaiger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PGP Fingerprint: 9B20 13FA D433 6806 BC41  ABF6 62D1 8E90
DE6B 7DB6
<http://www.matzix.de/pgp.html>