http://view.exacttarget.com/?febd107873620279-fe2c117076620075761270

Soros Threatens to Sue Hastert

NewsMax MagazineBillionaire Bush-hater George Soros is threatening to sue House
Speaker Dennis Hastert.

The brouhaha between the powerful men began last week when Hastert appeared on "Fox News
Sunday" with Chris Wallace and suggested that Soros might be receiving drug money.

Hastert told Wallace: "You know, I don't know where George Soros gets his money. I don't
know where -- if it comes from overseas or from drug groups or where it comes from."

Soros' spokesman Michael Vachon told the Hill paper that Soros is considering a libel
suit against Hastert.

Hastert apparently has no intention of apologizing. On Wednesday he released a letter
slamming Soros for supporting efforts to legalize drug use.

Soros again made a public demand for an apology.

Hastert said in his letter, "I never implied that you were a criminal and I never would,
that's not my style."

Soros shot back at Hastert: "I can only assume that you launched your bogus charge in a
feeble attempt to deflect my criticism of the administration's failed policies. ... [T]his
administration is leading the country in a ruinous direction. Now that I have called you on your
false accusation, you are using additional smear tactics."

Find out about George Soros' Coup and his plan to change America - get NewsMax's Special Report - Go Here Now.
http://www.newsmax.com/adv/soros/?j=486664&[EMAIL PROTECTED]&l=143149_HTML&u=9374567

Odpowiedź listem elektroniczym