If "reliability" is important, why not move to Linux !!! It is rock
solid. I have run my web servers on Linux and migrate my desktop OS to
Linux for more than 7 years without any reliability problem.

So, web server software :
1. Fedora 11 Linux X86_64 : free of charge

DB software :
2. PostgreSQL or MySQL Cluster : free of charge

You can save the still 1,000+ software license charge for even better
hardware. Both PostgreSQL and MySQL performs much better than MS SQL.

Regards,
Raymond.