        Primetime on AMERICA'S NEWSCHANNEL MSNBC
TONIGHT'S PRIMETIME LINEUP ON AMERICA'S NEWSCHANNEL MSNBC
Wednesday August 14, 2002

****TONIGHT- Don't miss Day 3 of Ashleigh Banfield On Location: Across America.
Tonight's stop: Los Angeles...then it's onto Las Vegas. Go to www.banfield.msnbc.com
for more details.****

THE ABRAMS REPORT
6PM - 7PM ET/3PM - 4PM PT
Tonight on The Abrams Report
A jury still weighing the fate of David Westerfield.  The man accused of kidnapping
and killing Danielle van Dam.
Dan, live at the San Diego courthouse when the verdict comes in.
The Abrams Report.

NACHMAN
7PM - 8PM ET/4PM - 5PM PT
Lots of laughs, in hopes of peace.
Palestinian and Jewish comedians working together to find humor amidst the Middle East
turmoil.
Meet them.. tonight on NACHMAN.

DONAHUE
8PM - 9PM ET/ 5PM - 6PM PT
Going low-tech after the DOT-COM crash.
Donahue talks to three MBA's discovering new lives --- as street vendors.
Plus.
Russia. Is our oil-rich former enemy becoming our new best friend?  Tonight, Phil
tackles the tough questions with Russian journalist, Vladimir Pozner.

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS
9PM - 10PM ET/ 6PM - 7PM PT
>From TV ads to sports slogans.... we've seen the commercialization of September 11th.
Tonight Chris asks, "Is the commercial use of 9-11 in poor taste?"
Plus.
Rev. Jesse Jackson tells Chris his big plan to oust John Ashcroft.
Also.
Ed Rendall and Ann Coulter square off in the Hardball debate.
Don't miss Hardball with Chris Matthews tonight.

ASHLEIGH BANFIELD: ON LOCATION
10PM - 11PM ET/ 7PM - 8PM PT
Ashleigh continues her journey Across America tonight.
Tonight live in Los Angeles.
>From the movies you see -- to protecting the nation's largest port -- see how 9-11
>changed Tinsel Town forever.
Ashleigh Banfield on Location.

Schedule subject to change.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22