        Primetime on AMERICA'S NEWSCHANNEL MSNBC
TONIGHT'S PRIMETIME LINEUP ON AMERICA'S NEWSCHANNEL MSNBC
Tuesday, September 3, 2002

****TONIGHT, Ashleigh Banfield: On Location-Across America comes to you LIVE from Boca
Raton, FL. To see where Ashleigh's been and where she's going, go to
www.banfield.msnbc.com for more details.****

THE ABRAMS REPORT
6PM - 7PM ET/3PM - 4PM PT
Tonight on The Abrams Report
STOP THE HUNT NOW!
Why some U.S. military commanders leading the War on Terror say we should end the
search for Osama bin Laden.
>From the courtroom to the battlefield - it's the program about justice.
The Abrams Report.

NACHMAN
7PM - 8PM ET/4PM - 5PM PT
New research claims Iraq is currently making chemical weapons.  Is it true?
Our Editor-in-Chief reading between the lines in search of the truth.
Tonight on Nachman.

DONAHUE
8PM - 9PM ET/ 5PM - 6PM PT
Sex in the City star Cynthia Nixon.  Rap mogul Russell Simmons.
Why these big-time celebrities have a big-time beef, with Big Apple schools.
Don't miss an all new Donahue, tonight.

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS
9PM - 10PM ET/ 6PM - 7PM PT
Chris grades President Bush's role as Commander-in-Chief during the War on Terror.
The results of the Hardball report card.
Tonight on Hardball with Chris Matthews.

ASHLEIGH BANFIELD: ON LOCATION
10PM - 11PM ET/ 7PM - 8PM PT
Ashleigh Banfield Across America - LIVE from Boca Raton, Florida.
Why is the FBI now reinvestigating the site of a deadly anthrax attack?
Find out tonight on Ashleigh Banfield: On Location.

Schedule subject to change.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22