        Weekend Programming on MSNBC

WEEKEND PROGRAMMING ON
AMERICA'S NEWSCHANNEL MSNBC
Saturday November 30, 2002- Sunday December 1, 2002

Don't miss the premiere of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC EXPLORER: REPTILE RAMPAGE, Sunday at
6p. Enjoy the long holiday weekend.

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 30
6AM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: BRUCE WILLIS
Bruce Willis stunned Hollywood when he successfully jumped from a TV sitcom to movie
royalty. He gained international celebrity and all that goes with it  the money, the
fame and a very public divorce from wife Demi Moore. For this hero of box office
blockbusters, the road to superstardom was long. See how this Manhattan bartender
moonlighted his way straight to the top.

7AM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: GEORGE CLOONEY
George Clooney has been called the sexiest man alive. His role on TV's "ER" made him a
household name, and his good looks and talent landed him roles in feature films. But
the road to superstardom was long. In this hour, we take a look at how George
Clooney's longtime dream of a film career is finally thriving after years of TV pilots
and bit parts on sitcoms. He is proof that superstardom can come to those who wait.

12PM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: BILL BIXBY
In his roles on "My Favorite Martian" and "The Courtship of Eddie's Father," Bill
Bixby charmed viewers with his likeable "everyman" persona. As David Banner in "The
Incredible Hulk," he had audiences transfixed. Off screen, Bixby experienced as much
tragedy as he did laughter. In a valiant fight against cancer, he refused to play the
role of victim.

1PM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: DUDLEY MOORE
He was Hollywood's most unlikely sex symbol and the industry's most eligible bachelor.
Dudley Moore was a comic genius on the fast track to fame and fortune, but like so
many others, Dudley Moore's success did not match his happiness. Despite a storied
career Dudley was always unable to please one harsh critic  himself. In this hour, the
laughter, pain, music and passion of Dudley Moore.

2PM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: MICHAEL LANDON
He was the loving "Pa" on the prairie, an angel on a "Highway to Heaven" and a
heartthrob on the ponderosa. Michael Landon was a T.V. pioneer whose career spanned
more than three decades.

6PM ET
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC EXPLORER: SEARCH FOR KENNEDY'S PT 109
National Geographic Society together with Dr. Robert Ballard announced the discovery
of the wreckage of John F. Kennedy's PT 109 in July 2002. Now, we present an exclusive
behind-the-scenes look of Ballard's quest to find PT 109 as he recounts the amazing
tale of Kennedy's leadership, courage and perseverance as he struggled to save his
shipwrecked crew.
Boyd Matson hosts.

8PM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: HOT PURSUIT
Each day in America someone is killed in a high-speed police chase.  Sometimes it's
the suspect.  Sometimes it's an officer.  Too often it' s just somebody in the wrong
place at the wrong time.  We'll get behind the wheel to see how quickly these
situations can escalate and what the cops are doing to keep us safe.

9PM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: ON THE BEAT
Since 1994 we've been tracking officers on patrol in one of LA's most dangerous
communities.  We had rare access to these cops, on the job.  They share with us their
candid and often controversial views about what it means to keep the peace.

10PM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: SWAT: ON THE FRONT LINES
We go into the line of fire, and behind the scenes of SWAT teams.  See how they go
hand to hand with the enemy, and rescue hostages.

11PM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: HOT PURSUIT

12AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: ON THE BEAT

1AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: SWAT: ON THE FRONT LINES

2AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: HOT PURSUIT

3AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: ON THE BEAT

4AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: SWAT: ON THE FRONT LINES

5AM-7AM ET
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC EXPLORER: SEARCH FOR KENNEDY'S PT 109

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 1
12PM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: GEORGE CLOONEY

1PM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: BRUCE WILLIS

2PM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: RUSSELL CROWE

6-8PM ET
***PREMIERE***
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC EXPLORER: REPTILE RAMPAGE
WILD ENCOUNTERS -- : Record tourism at parks, and expanding suburbs and farmland bring
people face-to-fang with some of nature's top predators, who are trying to survive on
an increasingly crowded planet. GATOR WILD -- Floridians must learn to live with
alligators as neighbors when development, drought, and other factors put the two in
increasingly frequent contact.
Boyd Matson hosts.

8-10PM ET
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC EXPLORER: STALKING LEOPARDS
A young male leopard fights to claim his place among South Africa's other wild
residents.
Boyd Matson hosts.

10PM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: ANATOMY OF A RIOT
Chaos.  Violence.  Unthinkable destruction.  Damage in the millions.  How do riots get
started?  From crazed sports fans to violent protestors, we find out what causes
normally law-abiding people to ignore all the rules.
John Seigenthaler hosts.

11PM ET
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC EXPLORER: STALKING LEOPARDS

1AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: ANATOMY OF A RIOT

2AM ET
WEEKEND MAGAZINE: DRUNK DRIVING HOUR
They happen every day all over America. Drunk driving crashes. Accidents so
commonplace ... they rarely make news. And when they are reported, the journalistic
shorthand often goes something like this... "One dead, five injured in car crash.
Drunk driving suspected." And that's the end of it. A story briefly reported ... and
quickly forgotten. But we wondered ... what happens after the news coverage stops. How
do the victims and their families fare? What is the emotional toll? What are their
financial costs? Tom Brokaw reports.

3AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: SHADES OF OBSESSION
A look at collectors who are obsessed with collecting some rather bizarre items, such
as Nazi memorabilia, and the personal items of serial killers.
Hosted by John Seigenthaler.

4AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: THE OBSESSED
People in this program can't stop hoarding things.  We take a fascinating tour through
the lives of these patients living with this real-life mental illness.
Hosted by John Seigenthaler.

5AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: HYPNOSIS
Can hypnosis really change physical reality through quiet motivation? Can the soft
suggestion to concentrate and focus actually overcome fear? Even obliterate pain?
We'll see the effects on a champion athlete, and a child paralyzed with fear over a
vaccination, among others.
Hosted by John Seigenthaler.

* Schedule subject to change.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22